February 12, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year 2016!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Yes, I know, it's a bit late haha
But then again Chinese New Year spreads til 15 days so there's still plenty of time =p


So, how has the festive week been treating you guys?
I have been tossing yee sang 2 weeks before this and come the reunion dinner was probably my 7th lou sang LOL I lost count on the number of dinners I attended and don't even want to count how much weight I've gained -_- I forsee this year to be my fattest year *sheeshh* Fat, once gained, is so hard to lose >.<

But anyway, Malaysian festive season is all about food so enjoy your food today. Diet starts tomorrow HAHA

Have safe trips to and fro hometown and to those who are not married, enjoy collecting all the ang pows (like me) =) May this year of the monkey be a year of prosperity, good health and wealth and a successful year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment