June 21, 2015

Biore Perfect Cleansing Water

I love oil free products. Because I have oily skin, I normally stay away from oil based makeup remover because it tends to make my skin very sticky. And I found the perfect makeup remover in Biore's Perfect Cleansing Water.


Because this is water based and contains natural mineral water from Japan, this suits my skin the best and for those with oily skin. It removes makeup deep into pores so that skin feels fresh, non oily and non sticky.

It also has anti bacteria properties to control acne, moisturizing properties to moisturize skin and Witch Hazel extract to tighten pores. Perfect for my skin! I really love this Cleansing Water even just after the first use.

So I have a face full of makeup and I'm putting the Cleansing Water to test on half the face.

Just pour some on a cotton pad, and gently wipe the desired area be it eyes, face or lips. Don't even need to rub as it will irritate skin. It has a floral scent which is a plus point!


The makeup was so easy to be removed and...
...my skin felt clean and fresh immediately!
Yeap I look weird here but let's focus on the half where there is no makeup. The entire makeup from the eyebrow, eyeliner and blusher were instantly removed in one cotton pad.

This is like my go to remover from now on!
It saves money, time and cotton hehe and yes following its name it's Perfect!

Biore Perfect Cleansing Water can be found in all pharmacies in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment