April 24, 2015

Mr and Ms Cafe @ Oasis Damansara

I absolutely love brunching and cafe hopping to find the best brunch menu and desserts ^^

Mr and Ms Cafe is no stranger to those who love brunch.
It has been around for quite some time and I recently visited their cozy cafe to see what's the hype all about. They have pretty good reviews and now I understood why!

Their brunch menu are absolutely yummy!

Holiday Panini (RM19.90)
This is one meat-a-licious platter. Very fulfilling for the guys!


The Egg Atlantic(RM16.90)
I love my poached egg wrapped with salmon topped with asparagus and bread =)

Orange Cheesecake(RM9.90)
I am in love with this light orange cheesecake. It's not too heavy and just perfect for dessert. For RM9.90 it's worth every bite.

Hot Nutella Chocolate (RM12)
My Nutella Hot Chocolate with a cute bear art hehe Surprisingly it's not too sweet!

This is definitely a place to visit to relax on a weekend or even on weekdays!

Mr & Ms Cafe,
B-G-3A, Block B, Oasis Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7859-6665
Open 10am-5pm, except Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment