December 18, 2014

End of the year

It's that time of the year again when we all start to ponder whether did we fulfil this year's resolution and start listing down next year's resolutions. It's the holiday season as well where we go for vacations and it's the year end sales where we buy gifts for each other, shop for ourselves and make the best of the shopping sale (well before GST kicks in next year April). Christmas is also around the corner and if you're Chinese, the Winter Solstice Festival is coming soon and then it's the New Year. Wow, everything happens in just one month.

I lurveee December! It's my favourite month of the year =) I love going to shopping complexes in December and be in awe of Christmas decorations and love hearing Christmas jingles and the whole atmosphere of festivity.

When I was younger, I was most excited about school holidays and receiving presents during Christmas. As I get older, of course there are no more school holidays and lesser presents and I could just count on those little things that make me smile ^^

To be honest, 2014 was a roller coaster year for me. It was a year where I had to make a lot of decisions which affects my life, future and relationships. 2014 was the year that taught me a lot. But, if I could rewind time, would I have done it any different? No. I do believe everything happens for a reason and you just gota get through with life no matter what. But, that being said, I can't wait to move on to year 2015.

Here's hoping to a smooth year ahead to not only me but to all of you out there as well.

So, what is next year's resolution's gona be?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment