August 4, 2014

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask

Let me introduce you my most expensive mask to date and probably the most effective as well!
As you can already guess from the title, it's SK-II Facial Treatment Mask.

FYI this is not an ad. I just wanted to share =)

SK-II's best selling and most famous product is its Facial Treatment Essence:


However, owning one of its Facial Treatment Essence is not cheap.

So, I decided to go the cheaper route(which is not very cheap actually) and get the mask instead! 

At least my skin can absorb that much talked about, super effective Pitera essence which is a miracle water for healthy, radiant skin. It helps maintain the skin's natural renewal cycle to its optimum condition to allow skin nourishment. It also works to balance the skin's pH and sebum secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturised.

Even better, since masks are supposed to be concentrated, the Pitera is doubly absorbed into skin when using the mask than normal daily use of the Facial Treatment Essence.


A box of SK-II's Facial Treatment Mask comes with 6 sachets.


Just tear one open and gently put it on face.


The sheet is super thick! It is wet and concentrated with the essence and fits well on my face.


It was really comfortable that I actually fell asleep with it #truestory


After 20-25 minutes, I took it off and rubbed the essence into my skin. There was also some residue essence left on the mask and I felt wasted if I threw it away so I rubbed the leftover essence around my neck, body and hands LOL

My skin felt really fresh after that and it was almost glowing. 
My face had an immediate boost of moisture and it was non-oily which was perfect!
Guess what? My mom loves it too and we'll sometimes do "couple" mask together hehe She uses the Facial Treatment Essence but she also loves the mask because of its concentration and immediate effect.

The effect can actually last for days. Skin feels smoother and nourished and it's so much easier to apply makeup.

You must be wondering how much does it cost?
Well, for a box of 6, it costs RM299. Around RM50 per mask.
Worth it you ask?
Hmmm...No doubt, pricey for something that is to be used around half an hour, but sometimes if you find your skin clogged and congested and you need an immediate skin repair and cell restoration without going for a facial, this is what you should be using!

This is definitely not something to be used often, unless of course if you're rich =)

Why did I say that the mask is a 'cheaper' route? Well, because a 75ml(the smallest) Facial Treatment Essence costs RM229 and it can be used for up to 2-3 months depending on usage. A box of 6 masks can be used for 6 months(once a month) and costs RM299.

But then again, to each her own. Maybe when I'm richer in the next few years, I might get the whole SK-II set hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment